результат на сайте
Motivation in the workplace
- 6 страниц
- 12 источников
- Добавлена 22.02.2015
- Часть работы
- Список литературы
So we hold certain events, leading consultants are invited to visit beautiful cities to participate in conferences. The program of activities isfilled with different concerts of celebrities, interesting excursions, and meetings with top managers and Directors, with subsequent awards for their successes. For example, in 2012, the event in Stockholm gathered more than 10 thousand consultants from different parts of the world [Linz S.J, 2012: 150]. In both mentioned examples we can see the application of Jung’s theory of personal styles, though modified and as close as to modern environment.The Director Dealership company IQDEMY (Dubai, UAE) gives two examples of personnel motivation in the working place [Schultz D., 2010: 71], which are based on McCleeland’s theory of human needs. Unfortunately this approach is quite unusual in Russia.Examples motivation: the prize in advanceThe salary of the sales manager includes his regular salary and a percentage of sales. In order not to calculate salary each time, the company pays each month fixed salary and allowances. Nobody wants to return the money already spent, so the manager gives the maximum efficiency.Examples of motivating employees: overtime shall be necessarilypaid This method is usually applied to those workers who have 1-2 hours to stay in the work. Usually management receives money for overtime work post factum, but this scheme complicates the payroll and can be frustrating for the employee, especially if insufficiently paid. Therefore, the agreement with an employee in the UAE indicates the item is 15-20% overhead is already included in the salary, but the company may require overtime on any day. If the need for overtime work does not arise, he will still receive a supplement [DeckersL., 2010: 2-3].So find out what motivates your employees and give them what they need. Giving them a sense of purpose for doing what they do will go a long way. If you are the employee, figure out what it is you want in life and focus on that. Every time you increase your productivity, you are getting closer to your goals.List of References:DeckersL.Motivation; Biological, Psychological and Environmental. 3rded. – Boston, MA: Pearson, 2010.Linz S.J. Motivating Russian Workers: Analysis of Age and Gender Differences. WilliamDavidsonWorkingPaper № 324February 2012. – University of Michigan, 2012.How to create successful motivation in the workplace [URL] http://www.employee-motivation-skills.com/motivation-in-the-workplace.htmlMerill Reid Social Styles. – Oxford: Motivation in the workplace. Workplace leadership for the 21st century / by Captain Bob Webb [URL] http://www.motivation-tools.com/downloads/motivation_in_the_workplace.pdfMunchinskyPaul M. Psychology Applied to Work. – Summerfield, North Carolina: Hypergraph Press, Inc., 2012Ngo K. Motivation in the workplace [URL] http://www.motivationalwellbeing.com/motivation-in-the-workplace.htmlPinderC.C. Work motivation in organizational behavior (2ndedition). – New York: Psychology Press, 2008.Productive workplaces: Theory and practice [URL] http://www.accel-team.com/motivation/practice_00.htmlSchaufeli W.B. & Bakker A.B. Defining and measuring work engagement:Bringing clarity to the concept. – In A.B. Bakker & M.P. Leither (Eds.) Work engagement:A handbook of essential theory and research. – New York: Psychological Press, 2010.SchultzD. Sydney Ellen Psychology and work today: an introduction to industrial and organizational psychology (10thed.). – Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Prentice Hall, 2010. Strategies for managing change [URL] http://www.strategies-for-managing-change.com/motivation-in-the-workplace.html
1. Deckers L. Motivation; Biological, Psychological and Environmental. 3rd ed. – Boston, MA: Pearson, 2010.
2. Linz S.J. Motivating Russian Workers: Analysis of Age and Gender Differences. William Davidson Working Paper № 324 February 2012. – University of Michigan, 2012.
3. How to create successful motivation in the workplace [URL] http://www.employee-motivation-skills.com/motivation-in-the-workplace.html
4. Merill Reid Social Styles. – Oxford:
5. Motivation in the workplace. Workplace leadership for the 21st century / by Captain Bob Webb [URL] http://www.motivation-tools.com/downloads/motivation_in_the_workplace.pdf
6. Munchinsky Paul M. Psychology Applied to Work. – Summerfield, North Carolina: Hypergraph Press, Inc., 2012
7. Ngo K. Motivation in the workplace [URL] http://www.motivationalwellbeing.com/motivation-in-the-workplace.html
8. Pinder C.C. Work motivation in organizational behavior (2nd edition). – New York: Psychology Press, 2008.
9. Productive workplaces: Theory and practice [URL] http://www.accel-team.com/motivation/practice_00.html
10. Schaufeli W.B. & Bakker A.B. Defining and measuring work engagement: Bringing clarity to the concept. – In A.B. Bakker & M.P. Leither (Eds.) Work engagement: A handbook of essential theory and research. – New York: Psychological Press, 2010.
11. Schultz D. Sydney Ellen Psychology and work today: an introduction to industrial and organizational psychology (10th ed.). – Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Prentice Hall, 2010.
12. Strategies for managing change [URL] http://www.strategies-for-managing-change.com/motivation-in-the-workplace.html
Федеральное агентство по образованию
Государственное учреждение образования
Факультет: Международный менеджмент
Кафедра: высшая школа экономики и управления
по дисциплине: "МЕНЕДЖМЕНТ"
"Основы менеджмента "
студентки группы № 2/5502
Шпока Анастасия Олеговна
Антипина Анастасия Вячеславовна
Проверено k. e. н., ass.:
Грищенко Татьяна Юрьевна.
Санкт - Петербург
организационной мотивации служащий управления
Name and logo of the company
Организационной legal form
The Mission 4
The planned market share
Full-time workers and out of staff workers
Method of service
Скидка and advertizing
The problem: this type of advertising is not profitable
SWOT-analyze of the company
Ways of мотивация of employees:
Name and logo of the company
This project on the topic: Jazz Cafй "Wonderful Day".
"Wonderful day" - this is the name of our coffee house. This phrase made people feel good as coffee. When you begin your work day with the cup of coffee in our coffee house, you can be страхователя that day will be wonderful!
The development of public catering establishment is very популярным в наши дни . The industry of a food and entertainments develops promptly, and it is not surprising - in these филиалов there are very high indicators of profitableness.